Progress is continuing on procurement efforts for Revive I-70 Contact R-43375-A, Des. No. 2002423. The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is expected to let the design-build project in early 2024. Pre-bid general reference information documents (RIDs) are now available for review.
Proposers should identify their authorized representative to request access to documents on the project Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) site. Requests should be sent to:
Danny Corbin, Project Manager
INDOT Major Projects
The email message identifying the proposer should include:
- Authorized representative
- Designated individual authorized to submit communications
- Major team members, including the lead engineering firm
- Names and email addresses for team members who will access ACC
Interested parties who have identified themselves and submitted the email as described above will be provided access to the pre-bid general RIDs.
Revive I-70 is expected to be advertised November 9, 2023, with a draft Scope of Services (SOS) document to be released on October 26, 2023. A mandatory pre-bid meeting and one-on-one meetings are scheduled for November 17, 2023.
- September 13, 2023: Industry forum
- October 2023: General pre-bid RIDs and Draft SOS released
- November 9, 2023: Project advertisement; CIB and RIDs released
- November 17, 2023: Mandatory pre-bid meeting and one-on-one meetings
- February 9, 2024: Technical proposals due
- February 28, 2024: Bid letting day; cost proposals due
- April 1, 2024: DBC contract award